The warranty period is 3 (three) months, the legal warranty, and 9 (nine) months warranty granted by JFA Eletrônicos Indústria e Comércio Eireli, totaling 1 (one) year warranty. The warranty is against manufacturing defects and is valid from the date of sale to the end consumer.
In order for the consumer to be entitled to assistance or to apply for a product guarantee, they must present one of the 3 proofs below:
1. Purchase invoice from the end consumer, containing the product’s serial number (this number is on the barcode);
2. Warranty certificate that comes with the product manual, filled in at the time of purchase, dated and stamped by the seller;
3. Product barcode with serial number, which must be within 1 year.
The customer must go to the nearest service center or send the appliance to JFA’s service department, accompanied by one or more of the documents mentioned. If the customer prefers to send the product to JFA’s service department, freight costs are the sole responsibility of the consumer.
JFA assumes no obligation or liability for additions or modifications to this warranty, unless made in writing on an official basis. The warranty does not cover the installation of the equipment or damage resulting from improper installation.
According to the Consumer Protection Code, products found to be defective can be exchanged within a maximum of 7 (seven) days. To do so, the consumer should contact the point of sale where the product was purchased. After this period, JFA will provide technical assistance services, either through the nearest authorized service center or through the factory’s technical assistance department.
JFA Eletrônicos assumes responsibility for guaranteeing against manufacturing defects, however, should any of these situations occur, the products will be repaired at the buyer’s cost and responsibility:
– Damage caused by natural phenomena;
– Misuse or use not in accordance with the installation and use manual;
– Damage caused by connection to an electrical network with a voltage other than that specified or excessive fluctuations;
– Damage caused by a fall, any type of liquid inside the product or any other type of accident;
– Products that show signs of violation of the guarantee seal, adjustments, modifications or adaptations made by unauthorized persons;
– Parts that wear out naturally with regular use, such as the battery and cables;
– Defects or damage caused by oxidation of parts of the product, caused by improper exposure of the product to liquids of any kind;
For products sent out of warranty, a quote will be sent within 15 (fifteen) days for approval and deposit of the repair amount. If this is not authorized or if we cannot locate the deposit, the products will be returned to the sender without repair. For this service, payment must be made in advance.
If you have any questions, please contact our support department by e-mail: [email protected], [email protected] or by telephone: (31) 2533-6100.