Date last updated: July 5, 2021
This document has been prepared in accordance with the General Personal Data Protection Law (Law 13.709/18), the Brazilian Civil Rights Framework for the Internet (Law 12.965/14) and the EU Regulation (n. 2016/6790).
The document may also be updated as a result of any regulatory updates, which is why the user is invited to consult this section periodically. By using the Services, you accept and understand that we collect, process, use and store your Information as described in this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, you should not use any of the Services provided by this website. If you change your mind in the future, you should stop using the Services and you may exercise your rights in relation to your information as set out in this Policy.
We recommend that you read this Policy carefully, especially before starting your relationship with JFA Eletrônicos. If you have any questions about the content of this Policy, please contact us directly, by e-mail: [email protected] or by telephone: (31) 25336100 – marketing department.
1. types of data collected and how they are used
When you access and use our platform or otherwise interact with JFA Eletrônicos, we may process your personal data for various purposes, as indicated below:
|Registration data on the website, in our newsletter or at our events (full name, e-mail address, telephone number, CNPJ or CPF, company name and address).||– Send content produced by JFA Eletrônicos, such as institutional communications, newsletters, e-books, materials on specific topics and services, invitations to events or feedback surveys. – Allow you to take part in events promoted by JFA Eletrônicos and interact by sending questions or queries.|
|Contact details (name, e-mail address, company name, telephone number, address).||– To answer your questions, compliments, complaints, suggestions and communicate with you, especially when you send us a message via the Contact page on our website. – To manage our relationship with you or the company you represent, whether you are a client, a former client or a potential client. – To provide you with e-books, information on events and products related to JFA Electronics via telephone or WhatsApp/Telegram.|
|Data provided in your CV (full name, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other information you spontaneously include in the CVs you send us).||– To recruit new members, by contacting them and allowing them to take part in all the stages of the respective selection processes, such as interviews, group dynamics, practical or theoretical tests, among other activities inherent to the selection process. – To assess whether your professional profile matches the vacancies at JFA Eletrônicos or for which you have applied.|
|Data on interaction with the content produced by JFA Eletrônicos (clicks on our website or newsletter, number of hits, opening of newsletters and newsletters sent, length of stay, engagement rate, analytical data).||– To improve our communication with you, to develop the functionalities of our website and the services we provide. – To send you content that we believe will be of interest to you. – To analyze the effectiveness and relevance of the content we produce.|
|Information about your access to our website and other applications provided by JFA Eletrônicos (IP, date and time of access)||– To comply with our legal obligations.|
2. With whom is your personal data shared?
We may share your personal data with:
•Our partners, service providers and suppliers. In order to carry out our activities, we maintain relationships with and contract various partners, service providers and suppliers who are essential to our business. Some of these partners, service providers and suppliers may need access to the personal data we collect in order to carry out their functions, such as information technology service providers, data hosting services, recruitment and selection services, event management and promotion services, productivity software providers, contact management software providers, auditors, correspondents, translators, among other service providers, in which case we may share your personal data with them.
• Government Authorities. We may share your personal data with any and all Governmental Authorities that request it, including bodies that supervise labor or financial activities, regulatory bodies such as the Judiciary or Police Authorities.
• With third parties interested in the combination or acquisition of our business. We may share your personal data with third parties interested in the combination or acquisition of our businesses, with whom we are dealing about potential merger, acquisition or incorporation operations.
• To third parties indicated by you. We may share your personal data with third parties who have been indicated by you, at your request.
3. How long your data is processed
JFA Eletrônicos is committed to processing your personal data only for the period necessary to achieve the specific purposes of each processing, retaining the data for the shortest possible period, taking into account all existing legal and regulatory obligations.
In this sense, the retention periods for each category of personal data are defined by JFA Eletrônicos according to the specific characteristics of each processing, including the nature of the data, the purposes for the processing, existing legal or regulatory obligations, among other criteria relevant to this definition.
In certain cases, we have legal obligations that require us to keep personal data for specific periods, such as your IP address, time and date of each access to our website, which must be retained for at least 6 months, in compliance with article 15 of the Brazilian Civil Rights Framework for the Internet.
4. International data transfers
In certain circumstances, such as when we use cloud hosting services located in other countries or when we need to transfer data to other countries, we will adopt the measures required by law to ensure that your personal data remains protected, and that this transfer is carried out in accordance with one of the transfer mechanisms provided for in the LGPD.
Cookies are small text files that are stored in your browser or on your device and are triggered when you access most of the websites available on the internet, including ours. They serve, among other purposes, to allow your preferences to be recognized and our website to be shown to you according to those preferences, such as the language in which it is made available. In addition, cookies can be used to evaluate performance metrics, identify usage problems, allow the site to function correctly and collect information on user behavior.
There are different types of cookies. On our website, we may use the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. They are essential for the functioning of our website, to guarantee its security and proper performance, without which it would not function correctly.
• Preferential cookies. These store information about your preferences, such as your language and region, allowing for a better browsing experience on the site.
• Analysis cookies. They collect information about your behavior while browsing our site, such as the pages that are accessed, the time of visit, the pages that are not frequently accessed, in order to allow us to improve the quality of the site.
If you object to their use, you can refuse the installation of these cookies or remove them manually by accessing the settings area of your browser or device, with the exception of strictly necessary cookies, which are essential for the correct functioning of the website.
For more information on how to remove cookies from your device, you can access the following websites, depending on the browser you use. By accessing the respective websites, you will be subject to the privacy policies of other companies, which may not be consistent with or similar to the terms of this Policy:
• How to remove cookies in Google Chrome
• How to remove cookies in Mozilla Firefox
• How to remove cookies in Internet Explorer
• How to remove cookies in Safari
6. Your Rights as a Data Subject
6. Your Rights as a Data SubjectYou have a number of rights in relation to your personal data and JFA Eletrônicos is committed to respecting these rights, ensuring that you can exercise them at any time.
Among the rights available to you are the following:
• Confirmation of the existence of the treatment.
• Access to your personal data.
• Rectification of personal data that is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
• Anonymization, blocking or deletion, in cases where unnecessary, excessive or non-compliant data is processed.
• Portability, in accordance with the regulations issued by the National Data Protection Authority.
• Deletion of data processed with consent, in cases where this is the legal basis for a given processing activity, except in the cases of retention of personal data provided for in the LGPD.
• Information on data sharing with public and private entities.
• Information on the possibility of denying your consent, if this is the applicable legal basis for the processing of personal data, with an indication of the consequences of such denial.
• Withdrawal of consent, at any time, easily and free of charge, simply by communicating your decision to the JFA Electronics Manager. Withdrawal of consent does not invalidate or render unlawful any personal data processing activities that have taken place prior to the date of withdrawal.
• Opposition to processing, in cases where consent is not the legal basis applicable to the processing of your personal data, and when there is a breach of the law. JFA Eletrônicos will assess whether your objection is justified or not, taking the necessary measures to suspend processing or inform you of the grounds on which it understands that processing is lawful and permitted.
• Make a complaint to the National Data Protection Authority.
All of these rights may be exercised by you at any time, free of charge, unless a fee is charged in accordance with current legislation or regulations, and JFA Eletrônicos undertakes to use its best endeavors to respond to your requests in a transparent and prompt manner.
In order to guarantee that your rights are being exercised by you or your duly constituted legal representative, JFA Eletrônicos may request information or necessary proof of your identity, in order to prevent fraud and guarantee your privacy, so that your personal data is not shared with anyone who is not authorized to do so.
We will respond to your requests within a reasonable period of time, in accordance with the applicable legislation, bearing in mind that we will only be able to respond to some requests once we have received the confirmations provided for above.
7. Security of stored personal data
The platform undertakes to apply technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access and from situations of destruction, loss, alteration, communication or dissemination of such data.
The platform is not exempt from liability for the sole fault of third parties, such as in the event of an attack by hackers or crackers, or the sole fault of the user, such as in the event that they themselves transfer their data to third parties. The site undertakes to notify the user in the event of any breach of the security of their personal data.
8. How to contact JFA Eletrônicos about your Personal Data
If you have any questions about this Policy or the way in which your personal data is handled by JFA Eletrônicos, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, by e-mail: [email protected] or by telephone: (31) 25336100, speaking to the person responsible for marketing.