The Pure Sinusoidal Off-Grid Inverter is ideal for providing uninterrupted operation, independent of mains fluctuations, to equipment powered by alternating voltage (VAC) from the battery bank. Its distinguishing feature is that it is configurable, allowing the user to choose the ideal switch-off and switch-on voltages for their project, protecting the battery bank from deep discharges. It also allows you to set the operating frequency of its output (50 or 60Hz) It can be used in off-grid solar energy systems, with MPPT, PWM and battery bank charge controllers.
- Configurable: – Switch-off voltage (0.1V step);
- Reclosing voltage (1V step);
- Reclosing time (10 to 180 seconds);
- Operating frequency (50 or 60Hz);
- Pure sine wave;
- Robust protections with auto-restart;
- Galvanically insulated;
- High yield (> 90%);
- Intelligent ventilation;
- Made in Brazil.
Available in versions: 12V – 127V / 12V – 220V / 24V – 127V / 24V – 220V